Taking you closest to the Great Torii(O-Torii) from the sea
When visiting Miyajima, why not take a Great Torii ferry to enjoy seeing the Great Torii from the sea?
- Nomal Schedule
- Heavy traffic
- Year end / Start
- Fireworks Festival
Tourist spot on
the sea-JR Miyajima Ferry
An ideal photography spot that provides you with close-up,
front views of the Great Torii and Itsukushima Shrine from the sea!
Great Torii ferry services, which take you closest to the Great Torii, operate from Miyajima-guchi from 9:10 a.m. to 4:10 p.m.
JR Miyajima Ferry lets you enjoy a front view of Itsukushima Shrine through the Great Torii,
and take photos of these two notable features together from the sea. The Great Torii is well worth a view from the sea.
Payment by IC card is accepted.
- Regular timetable
- Busy day timetable
- New Year holiday timetable
- Fireworks day timetable
- As of December 5th (Mon) The entrance to Miyajima Pier will change due to construction. Detailed information can be found here.
- Winners of Trip Advisor's Certificate of Excellence Award to 3 years in a row (2014,2015,2016)
- Please confirm departure schedules on the Ferry Schedule page. December 29th and 30th will be operating under the heavy traffic schedule. To see this page please click see.
- Want to make a reservation ? Leave it to us ! Round trips from Kure and Etajima, as well as river cruising packages are available. Those interested please inquire here.
Docomo Wi-Fi connection is available.
Pets are allowed on board, but only on the deck. Keep your pet on a leash or in a cage. Please do not take your pet into the cabin.
To ensure the safety and protection of passengers, AEDs (automated external defibrillators) are installed on all our ferries.